Self Soothing Gratitude Meditation using Sound (AUDIO & VISUAL) (Somatic Meditation)
A recording of a 20-minute guided self-soothing meditation using sound and vibration.
The purpose of this meditation is to bring your whole self to a quieter more nourished place:
- To support us in letting go of doing and worry.
- To nourish the biological function of rest, digest, restore.
- To encourage a sleep that is more peaceful, nutritious and restorative.
For this experience, you will need:
- A quiet, private space, and/or headphones.
- A place to rest: a bed, a yoga mat or a comfy chair, though ideally you will be horizontal.
- A blanket.
It is very likely you will drift off at the end of this session, so have a bed handy or time it to be at the end of your day.
This purchase offers you an audio and visual download. Please note that you will mostly have your eyes closed, so whichever method you use, you will mostly be listening to my voice.
Wayne Dyer's manifestation meditations
Some Feldenkrais Method philosophy
Image: by Kari Shea on Unsplash