Embodied Enquiry 02: Walking a Mile in the Shoes of Gods & Superhero's: Embodying your inner mentor.
This buys you zoom code access to the live onlineworkshop.
28th August 2019
6 - 7.30pm GMT
Single session ticket: £20
Zoom Room (code emailed following purchase)
How can the positive qualities we project onto others can be turned into characters we can embody that can help us uncover a bit more of those qualities in ourselves?
Method / Influences: Michael Chekov, Jungian philosophy and imagination
Skill Level: Beginners / Intermediate
Medicine: Self Value enhancing
Tools: Actor Training Tools. Physical Theatre Tools. Improvisation.
Skill Level: Beginner- Intermediate
Embodiment level: All levels.
Language: English (UK)
This one is for you if you want to :
- expand your creative expression
- bust through imposter syndrome
- borrow the tools of a different self to explore beyond restrictive limits.
- play with some of the qualities you outsource
- grow your creative agency.
You will need:
- a stable internet connection
- a private room with a door that closes, so you (and we all) can stay focused
- a note pad and pen (optional)
(4 x session ticket: £60
12 sessions year ticket: £144)
Recording will be available to purchase with in 24 hours of the live session if you miss this one.
Super hero child photo - multiple internet uses - can't locate a credit.
EMBODYING SUSTAINABILITY: Is How Nourishing is my Rest Practice?
18th September 6.00pm - 7.30pm