Feldenkrais at home - online Awareness Through Movement Classes - Monday Evenings fortnightly
Online Awareness Through Movement Classes (ATMs) - Evening Sessions
with Rachel Blackman -Student Teacher of Awareness Through Movement
Monday 1st June
18.00 - 19.15pm
Room open from 17.50pm BST
Class starts at 18.00
Class finishes at 19.00
Room closes at 19.15pm - though we may continue a little longer if people want to share.
Grab your yoga mat and a blanket and come join me on the floor for some juicy and relaxing, somatic explorations.
Once a fortnight, begin the week with gentle movement explorations designed to develop your awareness, open up more ease of movement and nurture a broader range of being.
Some of the things you can look forward to:
• remembering the constant and unconditional support of the floor and the moment by moment negotiation we are in with gravity.
• developing subtle tools of awareness and discernment.
• learning to follow ease instead of effort and struggle.
• neuromuscular re-patterning / neuroplasticity - learning new ways of being and doing for greater freedom and enjoyment.
• a new ‘theme’ each fortnight.
No previous experience necessary. All levels of fitness and ability welcome.
I am a Student Teacher of Awareness through movement, so these sessions are offered on a sliding scale for the next 12 months, whilst I complete my practitioner training.
Suggested donation £10
If money's tight, you can get a £5 ticket, by using FELDIME! at the check out.
Zoom code will be sent following sign up.*
If you want to enquire about booking a subscription,please email me via the contact page with 'Feldi dates' in the subject heading.
* PLEASE NOTE, registrations close 2 hours before the zoom room opens for the evening classes, so please register before 4pm UK time before the session to ensure you get attendance for this session. If you miss this cut off time, you will be sent the recording of the session.
Photo by Philip Berndt on Unsplash