Feldenkrais at home - EVENINGS online Awareness Through Movement Classes - Monday Evenings fortnightly
Online Awareness Through Movement Classes (ATMs) - Evening Sessions
with Rachel Blackman -Student Teacher of Awareness Through Movement
This is a rolling link to sign up for the Fortnightly Monday evening class. For nextdates, check below...
18.00 - 19.15pm
Room open from 17.50pm BST
Class starts at 18.00
Class finishes at 19.00
Room closes at 19.15pm - though we may continue a little longer if people want to share.
Grab your yoga mat and a blanket and come join me on the floor for some juicy and relaxing, somatic explorations.
Once a fortnight, begin the week with gentle movement explorations designed to develop your awareness, open up more ease of movement and nurture a broader range of being.
Some of the things you can look forward to:
• remembering the constant and unconditional support of the floor and the moment by moment negotiation we are in with gravity.
• developing subtle tools of awareness and discernment.
• learning to follow ease instead of effort and struggle.
• neuromuscular re-patterning / neuroplasticity - learning new ways of being and doing for greater freedom and enjoyment.
• a new ‘theme’ each fortnight.
No previous experience necessary. All levels of fitness and ability welcome.
I am a Student Teacher of Awareness through movement, so these sessions are offered on a sliding scale for the next 12 months, whilst I complete my practitioner training.
Suggested donation £10
If money's tight, you can get a £5 ticket, by using FELDIME! at the check out.
Zoom code will be sent following sign up.*
If you want to enquire about booking a subscription,please email me via the contact page with 'Feldi dates' in the subject heading.
* PLEASE NOTE, registrations close 1 hour before the zoom room opens for the evening classes, so please register before 4.50pm UK time before the session to ensure you get attendance for this session. If you miss this cut off time, you will be sent the recording of the session up until the end of the live class - after this time, i will assume you are registering for the following evening class unless I hear from you.
Photo by Philip Berndt on Unsplash
August - SUMMER BREAK
September 7th / 21st
October 5th / 19th
November 2nd / 16th / 30th
December 14th (last evening class of the year)
- WINTER BREAK
February 1st / 15th