Feldenkrais at Home - MORNINGS - Online Awareness Through Movement Classes - Mondays, weekly
Online Awareness Through Movement Classes (ATMs)
with Rachel Blackman - Student Teacher of Awareness Through Movement
This is a ticket and sign up for the Feldenkrais weekly Monday morning class.
Room open from 10.20am
Class starts at 10.30am
Class finishes at 11.30am
Room closes at 11.45am - though we may continue a little longer of people want to share.
Grab your a mat and a blanket and come join me on the floor for some juicy and relaxing, somatic explorations.
Begin the week with gentle movement explorations designed to develop your awareness, open up more ease of movement and nurture a broader range of being.
Some of the things you can look forward to:
- remembering the constant and unconditional support of the floor and the moment by moment negotiation we are in with gravity.
- developing subtle tools of awareness and discernment.
- learning to follow ease instead of effort and struggle.
- neuromuscular re-patterning / neuroplasticity - learning new ways of being and doing for greater freedom and enjoyment.
- new ‘themes’ regularly.
No previous experience necessary. All levels of fitness and ability welcome.
I am a Student Teacher of Awareness through movement, so these sessions are offered on a sliding scale for the next 12 months, whilst I complete my practitioner training.
Zoom code will be sent following sign up.*
Suggested donation £10
If money is tight you can join for a £7 using the couponcode: FELDIME! at check out.
If you want to book further ahead, please email me via the contact page with 'Feldi dates' in the subject heading.
* PLEASE NOTE, registrations close 1 hour before the zoom room opens, so please register before 9.20am UK time the morning of the session to ensure you get attendance.
If you miss this cut off time, but still register within the class time, you will be sent the recording.
If you register after class time, you will be signed up for the following Monday morning class, unless I hear from you differently.
1st / 8th / 22nd
1st / 8th / 15th / 22nd
Image: Photo of my conservatory.