Beginning Boldly & Making Mistakes for Fun
Embodied Enquiry 01:
BEGINNING BOLDLY & MAKING MISTAKES FOR FUN
7th August 2019
17.30 - 19.00 GMT
Single Session Ticket: £15
Zoom Room (code emailed following purchase)
Method / influences: Improvised Comedy, Actor Training tools
Improv level: Beginners
Audience: Anyone in a human body
Medicine: Perfectionism busting
Language: English (UK)
You will need:
- a stable internet connection
- a private room with a door that closes, so you (and we all) can stay focused
- a note pad and pen (optional)
This one is for you if you want to :
- bust through perfectionism.
- grow more confidence in letting your voice be heard.
- develop the synaptic connection between language, action and imagination.
- give less of a shit about stuff that really doesn't matter.
- practice self management around perceived low level threat.
- grow your creative agency.
Photo: Blake Cheek at Unsplash
NEXT UP: Walking a Mile in the Shoes of Gods and SuperHeros: Embodying Your Inner Mentor
28th August 2019
18.00 - 19.30pm GMT